Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased
3rd Space FPS Gaming Vests
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Are you ready for the greatest advance in PC battle gaming this century? Well are you? These Gaming Vests transform standard battle gaming into a spine chilling, heart pumping, sweat inducing, adrenalin fuelled (you're getting the point) adventure. Using state of the art pneumatic technology, these S.W.A.T-like body armour suits ensure that every time someone shoots you, you feel the force of impact!
With no less than eight impact cells scattered over the front and back of the vest, each delivering up to 10lbs of force, you'll feel the wallop of punches, kicks, bullets and blasts that happen to your character. The strength of the impact varies depending on whether someone taps you on the shoulder, or has the effrontery to hit you head on with a shotgun (which is just rude).
Festooned with zips and clips, the vest adjusts to fit snugly over the thin and not so thin alike, will communicate with a variety of games (see below), and comes with a copy of Call of Duty® 2, so you can get started straight away. Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war!
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- The outer shell is made from 600D polyester and the lining is made from soft jersey.
- 4 front (chest, stomach x 2 and hip)and 4 back pneumatic impact cells delivering up to 10lbs of force, alerting you when you get 'got'.
- Zips and clips to get the perfect fit.
- A USB cable (included) to connect the vest directly to your PC.
- Requires Windows XP or higher.
- Requires Intel or AMD Processor of at least 1.0GHz.
- Requires a memory of 512MB.
- Internet play requires Broadband connection.
- DVD drive required.
- Available in Camouflage or Black in sizes S/M and L/XL.
- One game included Call of Duty® 2 (3rd Space version).
For an up to the minute list of other compatible games please visit: https://www.tngames.com/games - or read on for the current list applicable at date of publication.
- Call Of Duty 4 (U.S. Retail Version 1.4 SP)
- Prey (U.S. Retail Version 1.4 SP)
- TimeShift (U.S. Retail Version 1.2 SP)
- Crysis (U.S. Retail Version 22.214.171.12467)
- Crysis (U.S. Retail Version 126.96.36.19979)
- Unreal Tournament 3 (U.S. Retail Version 1.1/1.2)
- Clive Barker's Jericho (U.S. Version 1.0)
- Halflife 2 - Episode 1 (U.S. Steam Version)
- Halflife 2 - Episode 2 (U.S. Steam Version)
- Medal Of Honor Airborne (U.S. Retail Version)
- F.E.A.R (U.S. Retail Version 1.0)
- Enemy Territory Quake Wars (U.S. Retail Version)
- Quake 4 (U.S. Retail Version 1.4.2)
- Doom 3 (U.S. Retail Version 1.3.1).
The 3rd Space Driver, developed by TN Games, is software which runs on your PC that adds the 3rd Space effects to a particular game during game play. This one piece of software communicates with multiple game titles. The 3rd Space driver is not part of the game itself, and the 3rd Space controls are NOT contained on the game disc. In order for the 3rd Space effects to work, you will need to be playing an official licensed version of the appropriate game. This list will be updated, and new versions of the driver made available for download, as more titles become supported.
There are currently no reviews.