Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Zip World 100 ft Plummet for Two
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
IWOOT - Stuff you really, really want
Calling all adrenaline junkies! Dare to take part in a world first as you drop through a trapdoor over 100ft high to experience the closest thing to freefall.
Once you’ve ascended amongst the trees, you’ll both be strapped in as you take your spot on the trap door platform. Suddenly, the door will open and there’s only one way you can go…down. Soak up the idyllic woodland surroundings as you fly through the sky for an unbeatable rush you won’t forget.
- World-first 100ft drop from tower for two
- Closest thing to freefall
- Shared experience with option to fall with friend
- Experience gift pack
What happens on the day?
Nestled in the Conwy Valley, you’ll be ready for adventure galore as you arrive at the Zip World reception. You’ll be warmly welcomed and given a safety briefing.
Take the suspension bridge leading straight from reception, through the forest and to the trapdoor platform. The door will open, and you’ll fall 100ft, experiencing an incredible rush as you fly through the sky. This experience is a 20 minute thrill that you’ll be rushing to do again.
- Minimum age: 7 (under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Minimum weight: 4 stone 10 lb (40kg)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 11 lb (120kg)
- For a tandem drop, the difference in weight between the two participants must be less than 40 kg
- Medical conditions such as heart problems, claustrophobia or epilepsy may increase your chance of having an accident - please check with the supplier prior to booking to see if you are suitable for this experience
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Available seven days a week April to October, and weekends and selected weekdays during off-peak periods.. Date restrictions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
What should I wear?
Make sure you dress appropriately to the weather. Trainers or walker boots and no open toe shoes, flip flops or sandals.
Zip World reserves the right to refuse admittance should appropriate clothing not be worn.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Wales - Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Virgin Experience Days
There are currently no reviews.