Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Visit to the Cutty Sark and Afternoon Tea for Two
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
IWOOT - Stuff you really, really want
Step aboard a piece of British nautical history with a tour and afternoon tea on the legendary 19th century clipper, the Cutty Sark. Now an award-winning visitor attraction in Greenwich, the Cutty Sark was one of the fastest ships in her prime.
Take the helm at the vessel’s wheel and marvel at the towering masts and 11 miles of rigging. Enjoy stunning views of the Thames and London’s skyline, and walk underneath the Cutty Sark’s gleaming copper hull. After your visit, you can take your seats for a delicious afternoon tea, comprised of homemade scones, cakes and sandwiches, along with a pot of Cutty Sark tea.
- Entrance to the Cutty Sark for two
- Award-winning visitor attraction
- Cutty Sark afternoon tea on board
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Cutty Sark, you and a lucky guest will be able to take your time exploring this award-winning attraction. Brimming with British history, stunning views and specially arranged activities, there’s plenty of ways to make a visit to the Cutty Sark a memorable one.
As part of your experience, you can enjoy afternoon tea under the world’s last surviving tea clipper. Tuck into a delightful array of homemade scones, cakes and sandwiches, finished off with a pot of Cutty Sark tea.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Cutty Sark is wheelchair accessible with lifts providing access throughout the ship. Wheelchair spaces are limited to three visitors at any time and must be pre-booked when making your booking.
- Some areas are not wheelchair accessible, but virtual access is provided to these spaces
- The lift is restricted due to the ship's structure, so mobility scooters cannot be accommodated onboard
- There are steps and gradients in Cutty Sark Gardens on the approach to the ship
- There is step-free access from King William Walk and Greenwich Pier
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week from 10.00 to 17.00 (last admission at 16.15). Afternoon tea is serves daily from 12.00 to 15.30. Excluded dates including 14 February, 10 March, 24 to 26 and 31 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least 1 week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours to a day for the full experience.
What about the weather?
This experience is available in all weathers.
Please mention any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
London - Greenwich
Please Note: If you're purchasing a NEW Experience you will be entitled to the validity stated within this description. If/when you are within 3 months of the voucher expiry date and there are still restrictions in place, Virgin Experience Days are offering free extensions to allow the customer to use at a later date. They are reviewing this regularly in line with Government advice and updates.
There are currently no reviews.