Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
IWOOT - Stuff you really, really want
Grab a friend and get ready to take a walk on the wild side, with this Hike with Huskies and Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for Two.
With miles of footpaths and private trails readily available, there’s no better place to channel your inner explorers. Accompanied by a group of beautiful huskies, you’ll hike across the North Downs, with plenty of opportunities to view and photograph the amazing wildlife living in the area. Friendly keepers will be on hand to share their knowledge and you’ll also enjoy entry to the Wildlife Foundation, where you can meet the vast collection of rescued animals, including meerkats, servals and reptiles.
- Hands-on experience with a group of beautiful huskies
- Two mile Husky Hike across the North Downs
- Stunning views of the Darent Valley and fascinating wildlife
- Friendly keepers to answer all your questions
- Entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation for two
- Experience gift pack
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation, you’ll be greeted by the friendly staff, then taken to meet the huskies. Once the huskies are ready, you’ll head off on your hike, for roughly two miles across The North Downs. Along the way you’ll enjoy stunning views of the Darent Valley, as well as the chance to photograph some of the fantastic wildlife in the area. You’ll also enjoy entry to the Wildlife Foundation, where you can see the vast collection of rescued animals.
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult)
- This experience is unfortunately unsuitable for anyone with access needs and participants must have reasonable physical fitness as this is a walking experience
- Ability to understand and follow Health and Safety advice is essential
- Welfare and operational factors apply, animals will always come first
- Spectators are not permitted on this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
What should I wear?
Please wear suitable clothing for the time of year. Depending on the weather, you will get muddy and or wet.
Long sleeved tops and trousers are advised to prevent scratching should the dogs jump up. Comfortable footwear is essential.
Included in your experience ticket is entry to Eagle Heights Wildlife Foundation. This also includes both flying demonstrations.
On site there are toilet facilities, Tearooms and Gift Shop
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Kent - Dartford
- Virgin Experience Days
There are currently no reviews.